Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Saturday 7-8-23 Puzzle, Project and Games

 

Just having fun

The temperature got up to 102 degrees. We hung around the house just having fun.

High temperature for the day

Larry has run out of projects to do. He plans to build a solar generator but is waiting on a part to begin, something coming from China and no idea when it will arrive. He has also been thinking about building a larger pinball machine. There's nothing wrong with the one we have but to save space he built it 3/4 size and he might like a full size machine. It would still sit on wheels and fold down but would require a larger cabinet to accommodate a larger playfield. The last few days he has been working on a design. Today he started making a cardboard prototype like he did with the other one.

Building prototype for new pinball machine

Larry did an excellent job of organizing his workroom and tool box. Now he has room in the drawers for more tools if he needs them.

The tool box

Paper towel holder and glove holder on the toolbox

I spent most of the day working on my jigsaw puzzle. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Experts Only Mini of 5 games. It took me 1 hour, 32 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

We played some pinball. I played Metallica, Medieval Madness, Tales of the Arabian Nights and Theatre of Magic. 

Tomorrow starts a new weekly challenge. According to the poll it looks like Taxi will be the winner. Larry downloaded the game and installed it on the pinball cabinet. Once it was installed we played it a bit to see how it works. Larry is not impressed, says when the challenge is over it will "disappear" from the machine. I actually don't think it is that bad. 

Every once in awhile Larry does weed out and remove games that we no longer play. No sense in cluttering up the selection menus and it also saves a bit of space. We currently have 45 games loaded and there are probably 3 or 4 that will soon be removed.

Taxi

For dinner we had leftover pizza. Yesterday I cooked a supreme pizza on the grill. 

Dinner

In the evening we started the ninth season of Poiret and the last episode available of Secret Invasion. Then I finished watching the 10th season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth