Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Friday 7-7-23 Relaxing Day

 

Laid back day

We had another relaxing day.

Larry started the day out by doing more work on organizing his workroom and tool boxes. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 33 minutes and 32 seconds, which put us me in 14th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Playing Angry Birds

We played some pinball. We played the Great Houdini. Our challenge is to learn how to play the game and get more points by doing loops, ramps and other skill points. It's very hard but we're having fun trying. I played Metallica but didn't get a new high score.

I worked on my jigsaw puzzle most of the day.

I didn't have a dance tonight because Ett was in Canada calling at their National Square Dance Conference. Instead we watched an episode of Poiret eighth season and another episode of Secret Invasion. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files and a couple of episodes of Jack Ryan. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in first place in my group.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth