Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 21, 2023

Thursday 7-20-23 Project, Dancing, Reading & Pinball

 

Smile and have fun

Larry spent the day working on his solar generator project. He received all the parts he needed for his A/C modifications to the battery box. He has installed the components and now all of the A/C charging works. Testing takes quite a bit of time, he has to discharge and charge the battery which takes many hours. Next up is doing the same thing for DC charging. Some of this he can model using the truck but eventually he will need to bring the Minnie to the house and install some components. He is having a lot of fun figuring out how the battery and components work together.

We attended one virtual square dance at 11:00, which was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1. He is doing modifications to his house. The contractors he hired needed to work in the basement where he calls the dance so he only called three tips. He called to 8 participants. We had a great time dancing with friends. Dayle did an outstanding job calling and walking us through moves we were having problems with. 

Dancing with friends through Zoom

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Experts Only of 10 games. It took me 2 hours, 9 minutes and 47 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I moved over and played Angry Birds.

I played pinball on the pinball cabinet, I played the Batman (weekly challenge), Medieval Madness and Red & Ted's Road Show. I hadn't played on the arcade cabinet for a few days so I played three poker games (Poker King, Red Slot Poker and Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack), two arcade games (Pac Man and Mappy) and three fruit games (Hagar, Golden Shot and Double Diamond Haywire). I played my best game so far on Pac Man and got 8990 points. I had a great day of playing games.

Golden Shot

 

Hagar

Medieval Madness

 

Pac Man

 

Red & Ted's Road Show

 

Red Slot Poker

After lunch we went to town to pickup a couple of packages waiting for us at the UPS Store. Afterwards we walked over to Walmart and bought a few things we were low on.

I read for a little while.

In the evening we watched the new episode of Secret Invasion on Disney. We also watched the first episode of the tenth season of Poirot. After Larry went to bed I watched Indiana Jones: Raids of the Lost Ark. Then a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth