Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Monday 7-3-23 Dancing, Games and Puzzle

 

We had a manic Monday. We got up to 96 degrees but the humidity was lower so it was bearable. We just hung around the house under the air conditioner.

I started the day out by attending Di Green's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. Dave Eno covered her dance. His internet was down so he had to zoom in on his phone. He asked Dave Hutchinson out of Canada to come and call for him. Dave got his internet back after a half hour. Dave Hutchinson called the first two tips, Dave Eno called the third one and they both called the fourth one. We had 10 participants. They did a super job of calling. I made some mistakes but had fun dancing to them and with friends. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 48 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I worked on my puzzle. 

Larry started his Home Depot Seeds Program review on the Milwaukee driver tool. 

Milwaukee Fuel Tool

Larry started a book yesterday and continued it today. He was almost halfway through when he said he just couldn't continue. He thought the premise of the book was really good but the writing was very poor. He kept thinking it would get better but finally decided it just wasn't worth continuing. Not often he doesn't finish a book.

We played pinball. I played three pinball games: Red & Ted's Road Show, Who Dunnit and Metallica. A nice thing about Red & Ted's Road Show is that it has a daily high score, where you enter your initials. When I played Metallica I got a new high score of 95,388,540. 

I played a little bit of Pac-Man. I tried to learn the patterns that were suggested by a YouTube video. I'm not scoring as high but I got to the third screen. I also played Mappy and a couple of slots (Wild Cherry and Double Diamond Haywire).  

Double Diamond Haywire

 

Wild Cherry

In the evening we watched the last episode of Endeavour on PBS. It had a good ending. Then we watched an episode of The Librarians. After Larry went to bed I started to watch the last season of Jack Ryan, I watched two episodes. I watched two episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. This is a great start for the week of my 100,000 steps challenge.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth