Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 10, 2023

Sunday 7-9-23 New Challenge, Dancing & Having Fun

 

Hot Summer Day

We had a super day with the high of 101 degrees.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 36 minutes and 43 seconds to complete, which put me in 23rd place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Angry Birds

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly C Series dance at 1:00 for 45 minutes. This week's dance was 3 tips of C1 and 3 tips of C2. I danced the C1 tips, which had 11 participants. Tony Collingwood from the U.K. covered for Ett. He is a super caller and very challenging. He called the concept Anything Chain Thru. I questioned if the call was C1 because I have never done the concept. Then I looked it up on Taminations and found it was. He walked us through the concept through out the dance. I had a super time dancing to Tony and with friends. 

 
While I danced Larry continued working on his pinball project. 
 
He also played pinball. He knocked me out of #1 high score on Great Houdini. This is a very challenging but fun table. I had obtained a really high score and Larry kept saying he would never be able to match it but everyday he would play it for a bit and today he finally bested my score.
 
Last weeks challenge of Metallica Premium Monsters is over. There were 55 participants and I came in 18th place. This is the highest I have ever placed. The new weekly challenge started today which was Taxi. My high score today was 822680.
 
 
My first high score of the week
 
I continued working on assembling the Colorize (Cupcakes) puzzle.

In the evening we watched an episode of Poirot and an episode of The Librarians. Then I watched another Star Wars movie called Episode II - Attack of the Clones. I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with a total of 122,767 steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth