Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 17, 2023

Sunday 7-16-23 Battery Project, Puzzle & Games

 

Have a happy Sunday

I hope everyone had a great Sunday.

I started the day out by playing games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Klondike and 10 Spider). It took me 1 hour, 19 minutes and 1 second, which put me in 5th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds and Friends and Angry Birds 2.

I played a little pinball, Theatre of Magic, Who Dunnit, Attack From Mars and Creature From The Black Lagoon. I had a good day of pinball. Larry also played, he said it was not his best day but he did on the board (one of the top four scores) on two games. Not too bad.

Attack From Mars

 

The Creature From the Black Lagoon

 

Theatre of Magic

 

Who Dunnit

Larry continued playing with the Lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFeO4). He is very excited learning how the battery works with power inverter, solar controller and power supply. He used three different chargers connected in different ways while monitoring the input via multimeters. He also watched a few YouTube videos on different charging methodologies.

In the evening we finished watching the eighth season of Grantchester on PBS. Then we started watching a detective series called DI Ray on PBS. After Larry went to bed I watched the second season of The Tower on Acorn. I watched an episode of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group for the week with 123,501 steps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth