Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 24, 2023

Sunday 7-23-23 New Week Begins

 

Have a great week

We had another 104 degree day. Today starts another week of having fun.

Larry continued playing with his solar generator. First off we headed to the Home Depot to pickup some wiring casing that he will be needing on the Minnie. He needs to drill a hole through the floor to run wires to the external battery, the casing will protect the wires. 

He also hooked up a completely different performance monitor and experimented with it. It was very inexpensive and he is thinking he might mount it remotely so that we can see it better. He discovered he prefers the original one and is glad he installed it into the box. He will go ahead and wire the other one in and while we are on our trip decide if it's beneficial or not.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 37 minutes and 52 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Today started a new weekly challenge in pinball, which is Congo. Larry downloaded the game and installed it. Last weeks game took over two hours to install and configure, this weeks game was much easier, about 45 minutes. Larry played it a few times to make sure it worked correctly. He said it was a lot of fun and thinks it may be a game we will keep. He has already removed last weeks game from the machine. Not a game we enjoyed so why keep it. 

I played the new game a few times, getting my first high score of 453,984,220. Not enough to push Larry out of Grand Champion but before the week is up I should, we will see. Then I played a couple of other games; Cactus Canyon and Red & Ted's Road Show.

Congo high score

 

Cactus Canyon

Red & Ted's Road Show

I spent most of the day reading on my Kindle.

Reading is fun on a Kindle

In the evening we watched the last episode of the 10th season of Poirot. We watched the last episode of the 1st season of The Librarians. Then I watched the fourth Indian Jones on Disney, which was Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files on Freevee. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 125,645 steps.

 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth