Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Wednesday 6-14-23 Dance Day & Games

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day. 

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 11 participants. They did a super job of calling and cueing the dance. Di worked on four couple moves going to the right and to the left. She cued the calls and Terry and she danced so this made it easier to see where we should be. I had a super time.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. She called four tips to 20 participants. When we struggled with a sequence she would call it again. I had a great dancing with friends.

Third was Dave Eno, Karin Rabe and Greg Moore's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. Karin and Greg were in Colorado for a conference so they called from a common room in a dorm at the University in Boulder. The format was two tips of C1 to 9 participants, four tips of A2 to 10 participants and one C1 to 6 participants. Dave called the first tip of C1 and Karin called the second tip. Dave called the first and third tips of A2 and Karin and Greg took turns calling the second and fourth tips of A2. Dave called the last C1. In between the A2 tips we did a little trivia. I danced the A2 tips very well but I struggled on the C1 tips because I got confuse. I had fun dancing to Dave, Karin and Greg and with friends. 


  Get a partner and dance

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Pyramid). It took me 1 hour, 18 minutes and 27 seconds to complete, which put me in 25th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds.

After finishing the event I played games on the arcade machine and the pinball machine.  

On the arcade machine I played four pinball games (Cactus Canyon, Batman, Iron Man and Star Wars), three fruits (slots) (Hagar, Jolly Taverner and Lotty Time) and two arcade games (Pac Mania and Pengo). 

Batman

 

Hagar

 

Jolly Taverner


Lotty Time

On the pinball machine I played Red & Ted's Road Show and The Addams Family. 

Larry played some pinball.

After Larry went to bed I watched the second Jason Bourne, The Bourne Supremacy. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 16,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth