Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Tuesday 6-20-23 Dancing, Games and Boat Stuff

 

Beautiful Day

We had a fantastic day. It was another 100 degree day but we kept cool under the air conditioner.

Since we sold our boat we don't need all the boat stuff we had bought in the last 35+ years. The person who bought the boat took some of it but we will had life jackets (five kids and one adult), water skis ( a set of combination skis and a Slalom ski), wake board and a Le Tube. We took pictures of them and Larry placed an ad on Craigslist for free. A gentleman called and said he would take all the stuff. His wife showed up in a mini van and took it all. We were happy to see it go. 

Just in case we want to go swimming we did keep a couple of life jackets. We also kept our favorite ski. We still have a couple of things to dispose of, Larry plans to sell those via EBay.

Wake Board

 

Safety cushion

 

Le Tube

 

Vests 

 

Three child vests

Water skis

We attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 9 participants. It was a small group but we had a super time dancing with friends.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 2 hours, 5 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I spent most of the day assembling the jigsaw puzzle. I played three pinball games: The Addams Family, The Munsters and Medieval Madness. Larry played some pinball. He played The Monsters and found it was set for three balls. He tried to convert it to five balls but he couldn't.


The Munsters
 

Medieval Madness

 

The Addams Family

In the evening we continued watching the first season of Ridley on PBS. Then I watched Chocolat. I have watched it many times and still enjoy the movie. Then I finished watching the first season of The X-Files and started the second season. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth