Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 16, 2023

Thursday 6-15-23 Errands, Games & Relaxing

 

We had a wonder day. It was another hot humid day.

Last night Larry put in our weekly Walmart grocery order to be delivered this morning between 8:00 am and 9:00 am. When I got up this morning the groceries were delivered and Larry had put them away. What a great surprise. It's nice to get your groceries delivered to your front door.

Weekly grocery shopping

We started the day out by going to our storage center to put the Minnie back in storage. Larry was finished doing the projects he wanted to do so it was time for the Minnie to be put up for the summer.

Next stop was at the UPS Store to pick up our mail. The last stop was at Today's Car Wash to give the car a bath.

I didn't have a dance today so I spent most of the day working on my jigsaw puzzle.

York puzzle so far

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me it took me 22 minutes and 45 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds. I also did a couple of Sudoku games.

Larry played some pinball. I played the weekly challenge Red and Ted's Road Show game and got a new high score of 142,763,350. I played five pinball games (Creature From the Black Lagoon, Godzilla, Cactus Canyon and three James Bond). The James Bond games were Goldeneye, Dr, No and 60th Anniversary.

 

New high score

 

Bond 60th Anniversary

 

Dr. No

 

Goldeneye

In the evening we watched Fisherman's Friends: One and All, which was a sequel of Fisherman's Friends. It was about a group of 10 fishermen from Cornwall. They signed with Universal Records and had a top 10 hit with their first song. It was a good movie. Then I watched The Bourne Ultimatum and a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth