Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 26, 2023

Sunday 6-25-23 No Dances Just Having Fun

 

Just having fun

We had another hot day. We spent most of the day indoors keeping cool.

Larry started the day working on the new scoring monitor upgrade panel. The current monitor is 7 Inches and the new one is almost 11. Yesterday he built the panel and cut the holes for the monitor and speakers. Today he built and installed mounting blocks on the back. It was still really windy but on the north side of the house most of the wind was blocked allowing him to paint it, it came out great. Tomorrow he'll install the panel in the machine once it's dried.

Current panel with monitor and speakers

 

The new panel

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 16 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I moved over to Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. 

Angry Birds characters are Chuck (yellow bird), Blues (three blue birds), Matilda (chicken bird), Bomb (black bomb bird), Red (small red bird), Hal (green and white bird with orange beak), Bubbles (pink bird) and Terence (the big red bird). Everyday I do a couple of challenges, where the object is to kill as many pigs as possible to get a score. 

Angry Birds

After Larry did his project he played some pinball games. He is working to knock me out of Grand Champion on Great Houdini. I don't think that will happen, my Grand Champion score is really high. He is in first and second place but those scores are a long way from my Grand Champion😁. 

Then he finished a book he started a couple of days ago. He liked it so much he recommended it to me.

Reading id fun and relaxing

While Larry read I worked on my jigsaw puzzle. I'm working hard to complete it. Once in awhile I took a break and played games. Today I played the weekly challenge of Who Dunnit and got a high score to start the week of 403,248,900. Then I played the Great Houdini.

High Score

In the evening we watched a movie called Elsa + Fred. It was about two elderly people, who meet and fall in love. It starred Christopher Plummer and Shirley MacLaine. It was a very good movie. We watched an episode of Poirot. Then I watched Star Trek and a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 16,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group in the 100K challenge. I ended up doing 118,302 steps.

Relaxing in front of the television


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth