Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Monday 6-19-23 Dancing and Having Fun

Smile and be happy

We had a very nice day. We stayed inside and kept cool under the air conditioner. It got up to 100 degrees. I think it's going to be a hot summer considering we have already had four days of 100 degrees at the house.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. Di called five tips to 17 participants. During the dance she worked on the left modifier with 8 dancer moves. She made it very challenging and we had a super time dancing.


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Mini of five games. It took me 18 minutes and 23 seconds, which put me in 39th place. This was very sad because I couldn't keep my eyes open. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. I did a few games of Sudoku.

Larry played pinball and read.

I played the weekly challenge The Addams Family and got a new high score of 67,069,620. I also played four other games on the pinball machine (Great Houdini, Junk Yard, The Lord of the Rings and Mission Impossible). Then I moved onto the arcade machine and played four pinball games (Fast Break, Monster Bash, Diner and Rock 'n' Roll Diner) and three arcade games (Mr. Do !, Ms. Pac Man and Naughty Boy).

Diner

 

Fast Break

 

Monster Bash

 

Mr. Do!

 

Ms. Pac Man

 


 Rock 'n' Roll Diner

In the evening we started watching the 9th and final season of Endeavour. Then we started watching the first season of Ridley, which was two episodes. Both series are on PBS. Then I finished watching Batman: The Black Knight Rising from our movies. I watched an episode of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth