Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Monday 6-5-23 Dancing, Battery Project & Games

 

Just having fun

We had a great day. There was a large chance of rain both yesterday and today but there was no rain. The high today was 86 degrees.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00. Di called five tips to 20 participants. She called some challenging moves and cued so through them. If we needed more help she walked us through the moves until we were successful. Larry danced with me and we had an outstanding time dance with friends.

Crab a partner and dance

I played my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Pyramid). It took me 1 hour, 20 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 26th in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Having fun playing games

After lunch I took a nap for a couple of hours because my allergies were kicking my butt. 

Allergies

While I was napping Larry put the house battery back in the Minnie and tested all the circuits looking at how much current each item was using. All in all he couldn't find anything that appeared to be using more then it should. He also took the A/C shroud off, he cleaned the shroud and replaced the filters.

Larry also played quite a bit of pinball. Our neighbor who is building a new house next door stopped by and offered to take Larry around and show him the changes they are planning to make to the landscaping. They spent 30 minutes or so talking about it. Very nice of him to keep us informed.

When I woke up I played some pinball. I played the weekly challenge, Total Nuclear Annihilation. I didn't get a new high score but had fun. I played three other games on the pinball machine, IT Pinball Madness, The Matrix and Lord of the Rings. I hadn't played IT Pinball Madness since the weekly challenge back in February. Larry played it before me and realized that it was still set for three balls so he set it for five balls. This made it more fun.

IT Pinball Madness

Lord of the Rings

The Matrix

Then I moved onto the arcade machine and played Iron Man, Golden Eye and Junk Yard.

Golden Eye

 

Iron Man

 

Junk Yard

In the evening we finished watching the 4th season of Poirot. Then I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Afterwards I watched an episode of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in me group.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth