Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 23, 2023

Thursday 6-22-23 Dancing, Games & More

 

Summertime with friends

We had a very good day. The high today was only 93 degrees. Early afternoon we had a lite sprinkle just enough to wet the driveway.

Still blooming in 100 degrees temperature

We started the day out by attending Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called four two couple tips and one four couple tip to 13 participants. Dayle did a super job of calling and cueing when necessary. Larry helped me out now and then when I got confused. We had a great time dancing with friends.

Yesterday, I wrote that Larry was getting items ready to sell on e-bay. We have had items just hanging around the house, we don't use anymore and they still work. Since we sold the boat we didn't need items for the boat. He already sold a few things.

After Dayle's dance we went to town. First stop was the post office to mail at one of the items he sold on e-bay. Then we stopped at the UPS Store to pick-up a coupled of packages and our mail. 

One of the packages was a Home Depot Seeds Program product that Larry requested before we went on our trip. It was a Milwaukee M18 Fuel, which is a grinder. It was only the tool and didn't come with a battery. The other one was a part for our outside hose bib.

Milwaukee M18 Fuel

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 8 minutes and 09 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Larry read and played some pinball. I played the weekly challenge The Addams Family and three other games (Medieval Madness, Tales of the Arabian Nights and Red & Ted's Road Show). We are still having fun playing games on the pinball machine.  

Red & Ted's Road Show

 

Medieval Madness

In the evening Jason came over to tell us what's happening with his new house. While he was here Larry showed him our pinball machine and explained how he built it. 

We finished watching the first season of Ridley on PBS. Then I finished watching the third season of McDonald & Dobbs. I watched an episode of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group.



 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth