Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Wednesday 6-21-23 Happy Summer, Dancing & Games

 

First Day of Summer

Today was the first day of summer. The high was 96 degrees. We kept cool under the air conditioner.

I attended four virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 am for an hour. Di did a fantastic job of called and cued the dance to 9 participants. She called five tips but I only danced four because of Dayle Hodge's dance. I had a great time dancing with friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 am for an hour. Dayle was back from Germany. He had a super time but was glad to be back. He did an excellent job of calling two tips of two couple A1, two tips of two couple A2 and one tip of for couple A2 to 9 participants. Larry danced with me and helped me get in the place multiple times. We had a super time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 pm for an hour and fifteen minutes. She called five tips to 17 participants. She did a great job of calling and walking us through sequences we had problem with. I had fun dancing with friends.

Fourth was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 pm for two hours. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped call the dance. This week Dave Hutchinson helped call because his club wasn't dancing because of National Square Dancing Convention. Karin and Greg called the first C1 tip and Dave Eno and Dave Hutchinson called the other C1 tip and had 11 participants. Karin and Greg called two of the five tips of A2, Dave Eno called one, Dave Eno and Dave Hutchinson called a tip together and the last A2 tip was called by all four callers to 14 participants. The last C1 tip Dave Eno and Dave Hutchinson called the last C1 together to 10 participants. I had a great evening of dancing with friends.

Get a partner and dace

While I danced Larry got items ready to put on e-bay. I played two games on the pinball machine, they were Aerosmith and The Addams Family. On the arcade machine I played three pinball games (Corvette, Elvis and Monster Bash) and two fruit/slot games (Band of Gold and Bar X 7even). 

Aerosmith

Bands of Gold

Bar X 7even

Corvette

Elvis

 

Monster Bash

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 2 hours, 39 minutes and 47 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

After the last dance we watched an episode of Poirot. As I was checking shows to watch on our watch list I found I hadn't finished finished watching the second season of McDonald & Dobbs so I watched the last episode and started the third season. I watched an episode of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth