Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Monday 6-26-23 Di Weekly C1 Dance & Games

 

Wonderful Day

We had a wonderful day. It got up to 103 degrees and had a lot of wind.

We started the day off by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance a t 9:00 for an hour and a half. Di did an outstanding job of calling five tips to 22 participants. She cued when necessary. Larry danced with me and we had a super time. 

This was the last dance Di and Terry are calling for a couple of weeks because they're going on holiday to California. Ett McAtee is covering their A2 dance tomorrow and Dave Eno is covering the rest of their dances.

Dancing with friends

Larry finished upgrading the scoring monitor on the pinball machine and it looks great. We played some pinball games and the larger screen is super. We have no problem seeing our scores and other videos look great on it. I played Who Dunnit and got a new high score of 505,229,220. Then I played three other games: Willy Wonka, Great Houdini and Godzilla.

New high score

 

Willy Wonka

 

Great Houdini

 

Godzilla

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 46 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 32nd place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I spent most of the day assembling the jigsaw puzzle (York 1500). 

Larry started a new book.

In the evening we watched the second episode of Endeavour. Then we watched an episode of Poirot. After Larry went to bed I watched the second Star Trek movie, Star Trek Into the Darkness. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth