Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Monday 6-12-23 Minnie Project, Dancing and Games

 


We had a super Monday.

I woke up at 7:30 and the house was empty. Larry was gone. Where did he go? I know where he is, he's outside. He was working on finishing up waxing the Minnie. He started about 6:30. After he finished he walked around and inspected the seam seals. He had found a few spots he needs to reseal. This is an ongoing maintenance item to prevent leaks, most every year he finds one or two places that need to be resealed. The Minnie is a moving house and as the sealant ages it pulls away. Removing the old sealant is difficult, he started on it but it became too hot to continue so he will have to finish it later. 

Finishing waxing the Minnie

While Larry worked on the Minnie I danced. Today was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 at 9:00 for an hour. Di called five tips to 19 participants. During the second tip a couple of dancers from Germany showed up to dance. One of them (Gabie) dances virtually so she took Terry's place in dancing. It was a great dance.

During the fourth tip we received a phone call telling us the boat trailer was finished. After the tip was over and saying my good-byes we went and picked up the boat. When we got it back to the house Larry checked the trailer out to make sure everything was ok. He ended up adding more grease to the wheel bearings, he checked the brake fluid and buffed out a couple of small mars on the trailer. Then we covered the boat up.

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the event, which was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. I only completed 9 of the games. It took me 45 minutes and 39 seconds, which put me in 27th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I spent most of the day working on my jigsaw puzzle. 

Larry played some pinball. I played the weekly challenge Red and Ted's Road Show and got a new high score of 129,673,470. Then I played a couple of other pinball games (Scared Stiff and Shrek).


     New high score

Scared Stiff

Shrek

In the evening we watched Oblivion on Tubi. It was a 2013 movie starring Tom Cruise, Morgan Freeman and Andrea Riseborough. It was a good movie. Then I watched The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen from our movie selection. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 16,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth