Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 5, 2023

Sunday 6-4-23 Joe Uebelacker, New Pinball Challenge & More

 

Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day with the high of 82 degrees. 

We had planned to start waxing the motor home today but there is a good chance of rain today and tomorrow and the instructions for the wax indicate it needs to setup for 24 hours before being exposed to rain so we will have to wait a bit. In the mean time Larry is working on understanding what is drawing the house battery down on the Minnie. Everything seems to be working as designed but the battery voltage seems to go down more quickly then it should, not terribly so and maybe not at all. Larry removed the battery and it tested fine so today with it sitting on his work bench he started playing with it. We know that the biggest draw on the battery is charging the laptop so today he worked on discharging and charging the laptop, while he charges the laptop he takes lots of readings on current draw and voltage. It takes quite a while for each operation but so far it does not appear that the amount of time we spend charging it on a given day should be a problem. He will have to do lots more measurements with the battery in the Minnie to figure out how much power each device inside uses.

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I moved onto the event, which was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 41 minutes and 7 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group.

Today I started the new weekly challenge in pinball, which is Total Nuclear Annihilation. I got a high score of 471,150, which is a good beginning for the week. 

High score

Larry played some pinball games. After playing the weekly challenge game I played Scared Stiff and The Matrix. 

Scared Stiff

The Matrix

This week on Joe Uebelacker's Callers in Cars Getting a Drink, Joe invited Dave Eno and Dave Hutchinson to come and be interviewed. This week Dave Eno made a video for the introduction to the interview. Dave made a video using his drone, Mary Hutchinson chauffeured them to the interview. When she got to the interview she opened the back door and the two Daves got out. The interview lasted an hour and half and had 30 participants. The show was very good and we learned about the two Daves and their calling.

Dave Eno

Dave Hutchinson

Joe Uebelacker

In the evening we finished watching the seventh season of Sherwood. After Larry went to bed I watched the third Harry Potter movie, which was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I started watching the first season of The X-Files series on Freevee. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth