Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Tuesday 1-3-23 Dancing, Playing Games & Having Fun

 

We had a beautiful day with the temperature in the low 70s. 

We started the day out by going to Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 19 participants. They did a super job of calling and cueing. During the dance when we get home we celebrate, today I celebrated too hard and knocked a Christmas ornament off the tree, when it hit the floor it shattered so we had to get the broom and sweep it up. I vacuumed the smaller pieces up. Larry explained why we had a broom. Di said they used a broom once to fill in for a dancer. It was fun. We had a great time dancing with friends.

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the event. Today the event was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 56 seconds, which put me in 7th place in my group of 50 players. Then I played some Angry Birds.

After I finished playing the event I played some pinball. I played Attack From Mars, it is fun to play and the sound effects are terrific. 

Off and on Larry is still playing with slot machine stuff. He has a number of games running on various platforms. He is still debating building a machine.

In the evening we started to watch the third season of Miss Scarlett and the Duke on PBS. I was convinced we hadn't watched the third season, I was wrong. Then I started watching The Dark Knight series of three movies we have. The first movie was Batman Begins (2005). It stars Christian Bale as Batman and Michael Caine as Alfred. Then I watched an episode of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth