Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Saturday 1-14-23 Post Card From Italy & New Pinball Games

 

Beautiful Day

We had a gorgeous day with a lot of sunshine and a little wind. It started with the temperature in the 30s and got to 62 degrees.

We have been virtually square dancing for almost three years and have met a lot of marvelous people through Zoom. One of them is Michael out of Maryland. He goes to Milano, Italy to visit his grandmother who over 100 years old. This year he visited her for the holidays. While there he spent us a post card. He mailed it from Milano on 12/6/22 and we received it a couple of days ago. We were thrilled that he sent us this beautiful card all the way from Milano, he also added a couple of Christmas stickers to it. 

Post mark from Milano

Post card from Michael

 Larry worked on updating the drive in our old laptop that he uses for experiments. He also loaded up two more pinball games, Cactus Canyon and Junk Yard. After loading them on the pinball machine we played them for a bit. They both are a lot of fun.

Cactus Canyon
 

Junk Yard playfield

 

Junk Yard upper monitor

 

Cactus Canyon playfield

 

Cactus Canyon upper monitor

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Klondike and 3 Free Cell). It took me 15 minutes and 43 seconds to complete, which put me in 17th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

In the evening we finished watching the third season of Vienna Blood on PBS. Then I started watching the Indiana Jones movies series, we have three of them. Tonight I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark. It was made in 1981. It is an old movie but I still enjoy watching it. Then I watched an episode of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

Life Is Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth