Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 20, 2023

Thursday 1-19-23 Laid Back Day

 

Laid back day

We had a laid back day.

We started the day attending Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00 for an hour. He called four tips, which were three tips of two couple and one tip of four couple with 10 participants. Dayle usually call five tips but he had a meeting at 12:00. Larry danced with me and we had an outstanding time dancing to Dayle and with our virtual friends.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 15 games. It took me 43 minutes and 19 seconds to complete. which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds games.

After lunch we went to town to do errands. First stop was the UPS Store to pick up our mail. Then we walked across the parking lot to Walmart and did our weekly grocery shopping.

Grocery shopping

After putting the groceries away I played pinball. Larry continued doing research on his next project.

We watched some YouTube videos.

In the evening we finished watching the first season of Hope Street and started the second season. After Larry went to bed I watched the second National Treasure called National Treasure: Book of Secrets from our dvd selection. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files on Freevee. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth