Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Tuesday 1-24-23 Rainy Day


 

It rained on and off all day. At times it rained hard. We spent the day keeping warm under the heater reading.

I finished My Notorious Life by Kate Manning. It was based partly on a true story about Ann Tow Lohman (1811-78). It was a great book about the struggles of a female physician in New York City in 1800s. I had started reading it a couple of weeks ago. I read it in between dancing and playing pinball. Today I started reading The Cape Doctor by E.J. Levy. Larry thought it was an excellent book. So far I agree.

Larry read two books and wrote reviews on them on Goodreads.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the event, which was Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour and 32 seconds to complete, which put me in 8th place in my group.

I tried to do my steps outside after dinner but it was too cold and it was sprinkling on and off. I really don't like doing my steps inside the Minnie because it's too small and it's not made for you to be jumping around. I just step in place but it still moves the Minnie around but I wanted to do at least my daily goal on my Garmin of 16,726, I ended up doing 20,000 steps. It put me in 5th place in my group for my weekly challenge of 175,000 steps. I'm only 2,000 steps behind but I'll catch up.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth