Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Friday 1-13-23 Friday the 13th

 

It's Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious? I'm not. We had a great day.

I did my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 38 minutes and 36 seconds, which put me in 5th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. 

In the afternoon I played pinball and took a nap.

Larry continued working on a huge file of games.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. She called four tips of A2 and one tip of C1. During the C1 tip we just dance the moves Loren Smith had introduced to us on Sunday nights. During the dance she had 18 to 20 participants. I had a great time.

Having fun dancing with friends

After the dance we watched two more episodes of Vienna Blood on PBS. Then I watched Thor: Ragnarok from our dvd collection. Afterwards I started watching the 3rd season of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth