Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 16, 2023

Sunday 1-15-23 Attack From Mars, Dancing & Having Fun

 

Have a great day

We had a great day of having fun.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 53 minutes and 09 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds. 

In the afternoon we were playing pinball and Larry asked if I wanted to play with him. The game we played together was Attack From Mars. The challenge of the game is to destroy the martian space ship for England, Germany, France, Italy and United States. Along the way you get points for martians and other objects. This is another game with terrific graphics and sounds, when you blowup the space ship everything starts flashing and pounding, it is very exciting. Larry won the challenge. I got 1,265,641,820 and Larry got 2,539,682,860. We had a lot of fun playing the game against each other.

The playfield of Attack From Mars

 

My score on the left and Larry's score on the right

I attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. The format was three tips of A2 with 13 participants, two tips of C1 teach with 10 participants and two tips of C1 with 8 participants. During the C1 teach Loren work on the concept Finish. Lorie from Michigan was in Florida visiting friends so she danced with three other people. It was their first time they ever danced virtual and had fun. Loren called a little slower and walked them through a few moves. But over all they did a great job of dancing. I had a great time dancing to Loren and with friends.


 

After the dance we watched an episode of Death in Paradise. Then I watched the second Indiana Jones, which was The Temple of Doom, which was made in 1984. It was very good. After the movie I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files on Freevee. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with 191,985 steps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth