Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Tuesday 1-17-23 Just Another Tuesday

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day hanging around the house and having fun.

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 9 participants. Larry danced with me. We just danced because there were no request on moves to be worked on. We had a super time.

I played pinball for a couple of hours. Larry had to work on adjusting the volume on a couple of games, they were too loud. We could turn the volume down using the buttons but we almost had to turn it totally off. There are multiple volume adjustments for each game and depending on the developer they can be set in different ways in different places. Larry had to get into the actual game file and dig around to figure these out. He did a super job getting the volumes adjusted. Thank you, honey.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 2 minutes and 47 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

In the evening we continued watching the first season of Hope Street. Then I watched the fourth movie of Indiana Jones, which was The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. We didn't have it but it was playing on Amazon. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files.

While we were watching television I did my steps. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth