Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Monday 1-9-23 Good-bye Christmas Tree & More

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day.

We started the day out by attending Di Green's C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. She danced with her partner Terry McCann and called five tips to 17 participants. She worked on the move recycle, where she called facing, box, column and split. She put us in challenging positions but it was fun. Larry danced with me and we had a super time dancing with friends.

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire before I went to bed. After the dance I started playing the event. The event today was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. I ended up only doing 27 of them. It took me 4 hours, 52 minutes and 41 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. The ones I couldn't solve were Free Cell games two were experts and one was hard. I played some Angry Birds.

After lunch I decided to take down the Christmas tree and put the decorations away. It took me about an hour and a half. Larry helped me put the decorations in the attic for another year. 

Larry moved the pinball machine where the tree was. It fits perfect. Now he has more room in his workroom.

Playing pinball at it's new home

In the evening we started watching the 3rd season of All Creatures Great & Small on PBS. Afterwards I watched Jack Reacher: Never Go Back. Then I watched an episode of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth