Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Monday 1-16-23 Dance & Playing Games

 

Day of having fun

We had a wonderful day with the high in the high 70s and sunshine.

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 am. Di called five tips of C1 and had 22 participants. During the dance she worked on Tally Ho. She put us in different positions we weren't used to be in but she cued us through it. It was challenging but fun. Larry danced with me. Di danced with Terry and they had their backs to us, which helped us get in the right place. We had a super time dancing with friends.

Get a partner and dance

Larry reconfigured our pinball games to use five balls instead of three. Many of todays machines only use three balls so Larry has been setting our games up that way. One of the game developers recently said that in able to have any chance at completing a table you really need to configure most games for five balls. After giving it some thought Larry switched a couple over to five, while it does take longer to play the game it does indeed offer you a better opportunity to move further forward. We decided we liked the five ball setting so today Larry reconfigured the games for five. This took quite some time since configuring each table is different. After he was done I played Mustang. My game started out bad but ended up being great I became the Grand Champion with the score of 49,187,930. Larry has the #1 High Score of 43,323,350. 

The playfield of Mustang

 

Grand Champion score

Larry's high score

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. Before doing the Solitaire challenges I doubled my points by doing the 16 games to earn the gold ticket. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 29 minutes and 13 seconds to complete, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

In the evening we started watching a detective series on BritBox called Hope Street. We watched two episodes. So far it's good. Then I watched the third Indiana Jones movie we have called The Last Crusade. It was made in 1989. Then I watched an episode of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth