Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Friday 1-6-23 It's Friday

 

It's Friday

It was overcast all day. The high was in the high 60s with a wind.

We started the day by going to town to do our weekly grocery shopping at Walmart. First we stopped at the UPS Store and picked up our mail. On the way home we swung by Jack 'n' Jill donuts for our breakfast.

Grocery shopping

When we got home I put the groceries away. 

Larry thinks he is finished with the sound and power updates on the pinball machine. He also built a bracket to mount one of the cooling fans directly over the computer. There are a ton of components and wires, he had organized and labeled them but now with the changes he needs to add some more labels.

While Larry worked on the pinball machine I read and played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 29 minutes and 51 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. I played Angry Birds and Friends and Angry Birds 2.

We both played pinball.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett called four A2 tips and one C1 tip with 17 participants. In the group of participants there was only one couple (Jane and Morley) so most of us pin them. Ett put us in difficult positions but because we could pin the couple it was easier for the single people to get in the right position. It was more challenging for Jane and Morley because they didn't have a couple to pin. I had fun dancing to Ett and with friends.

After the dance we watched The Smurfs movie on Freevee. It was very cute and I liked it. Then I watched Sherlock Holmes on our dvd. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth