Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Monday 1-2-23 Just Another Monday

 

Happy Monday

We just had another day of having fun.

We started the day attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00. Di called five tips with 20 participants. She worked on vertical tag. Sometimes it's hard to see which way to go when doing this move. I was glad Cindy requested Di to walk through the move. Larry danced with me. We had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Larry continued working on sound upgrades to the pinball machine. Afterwards we played some games and they sounded super. He is not quite done with the sound but he is getting closer.

Playing pinball

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. I played Angry Birds. 

I read a bit.

Reading is relaxing


In the evening we watched the fourth episode of Midsomer Murders. When Larry went to bed I watched Spider-Man 3. Then I watched an episode of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth