Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Saturday 1-28-23 Rainy Day & Having Fun

 

Rainy Day

We had lite rain all day. We woke up to the temperature in the mid 40s and the high was 60 degrees. It was a cool day.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 11 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 32nd place in my group. Then I moved onto Angry Birds.

I spent most of the day working on the 3D jigsaw puzzle. I played some pinball games.

While I did my games Larry continued working on his new gaming machine.

In the evening we watched O Brother, Where Art Thou? on Amazon. It's an old movie put it's still cute. Afterwards I watched three episodes of Hope Street. Then I watched two episodes of Rockford Files on Freevee. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.


 

Relaxing in front of the television

We had a very relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth