Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Tuesday 1-10-23 The Great Houdini & New Neighbors?

 

Happy Tuesday

We had a fun Tuesday. The day started out with a little fog. After the fog went away we had blue skies and sunshine. 

 

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00. Larry danced with me. Di and Terry took turns calling the five tips with 14 participants. They called very well and steady. We had a super time.

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed. I did the five Mahjong games I didn't do Sunday. Today's event was Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 17 minutes and 19 seconds, which put me in 36th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

One of our pinball games is The Great Houdini. It has a lot of graphics and the sound is outstanding. I have the first three high scores and Larry has the fourth high score on the board.

The pinball machine in it's new home

 

High score

The Great Houdini 

I took a two hour nap.

Our neighbors to the south, Jason and Courtney also own the two lots north of us and they have decided to build on them. They hired crews to clear the lots and add a pad for their swimming pool. They decided to construct the pool first, they thought it would be easier since it is in the back and is a complicated two level pool. Today Jason showed us the plans and explained how they plan things to look. We thought this was very considerate of him. It is going to be a huge house, almost 5000 sq feet.

In the evening we watched two episodes of All Creatures Great & Small on PBS. Then I watched Van Helsing from our movie collection. I watched an episode of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth