Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Friday 1-20-23 Day of Having Fun & Dancing

 

Have a great weekend

We had an overcast day. There was a breeze. The temperature started at 38 degrees and the high was 55. It was a bit cool and we hung around the house.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Experts Only Mini of 5 games. It took me 50 minutes and 28 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I read a little bit.

Relax with a good book

Larry continued doing research for his next project. 

He is also doing small adjustments to the pinball games sound. The sound effects have always been very good but we will notice one effect that could be better and Larry will work on adjusting that one sound in a game. He has figured out how to edit the programming of specific sounds, on one of the games when the ball hits an upper bumper the sound was very harsh, he was able to edit that specific sound and tone it down. Depending on the programmer this does not always work, sometimes they do their sounds differently. While the sound effects don't actually change how the game plays they might affect how you view playing the game.

I played pinball for over two hours. Larry also played a bit of pinball. As we continue to play our scores are improving, not for every game but each day it seems that one of us will get a new high score.

Having fun playing pinball

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. She called five tips to 16 participants. She walked us through sequences the we were having trouble with. I danced very well and had a super time dancing with friends.

Afterwards we watched the first Men In Black from our dvd collection. Then I watched Lara Croft: Tomb Raider from 2018 starring Alicia Vikander as Lara. It was about daughter, who goes in search of her missing adventurous father. It was good. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me 4th place in my group.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth