Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Friday 1-27-23 Dancing, Puzzle, Games & More

 

It's Friday let's dance

The day started out with the temperature of 30 degrees and got to 60 degrees. There was a little breeze so it was cold all day. We hung around the house having fun doing this and that.

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Spider). It took me 55 minutes and 26 seconds to complete, which put me in 19th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

I read The Cape Doctor on my Kindle for an hour. I started to assemble the 3D jigsaw puzzle.

Larry continued working on the mini computer.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and a half. Ett was out of town so she asked Loren Smith to cover for her. He called 6 tips of A2 with 18 participants and 1 tip of C1 with 16 participants. Usually Ett calls 4 tips of A2 and 1 tip of C1. Loren did an excellent job calling and everyone had a great time. I danced by myself.


 After the dance we watched an episode of Hope Street and an episode of Death in Paradise. After Larry went to bed I watched Rogue One: A Star War Story on dvd. Then I watched an episode of Rockford File. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth