Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 6, 2023

Thursday 1-5-23 Dancing & Playing Games

 

Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day of the high of in the 60s.

Larry spent the day working on the pinball machine upgrades of sound and power.

We attended one virtual square dance, which was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips with 17 participants and one four couple tip with 16 participants. Every week Dayle makes the dance challenging by putting us in weird positions. We had a super time dancing to the challenge and with friends.

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Pyramid). It took me 2 hours, 1 minute and 35 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

I took a two hour nap.

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we finished watching third season of Miss Scarlett and the Duke. Then I watched The Dark Knight Rises. Afterwards I watched an episode of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth