Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Saturday 1-7-23 Playing Games & Having Fun

 

Happy Saturday

We had a very relaxing day.

We spent the day hanging around the house playing games. Larry continued playing with the pinball machine, he installed a new pinball game called Tales of the Arabian Nights. It is outstanding and has a lot of challenges. The goal is to free the princess from a genie. The sound and graphics are terrific. Out of all the games we have the graphics on this one are the most impressive.  

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. I took me 1 hour, 23 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

Angry Birds
I also read a little bit.

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched a movie on Freevee called Jumanji. It was a 1995 movie staring  Robin Williams, Kristen Dunst, David Alan Grier, Bonnie Hunt, Jonathan Hyde, and Bebe Neuwirth. The story centers on a supernatural board game.It was redone in 2017. It was a good movie. Afterwards I watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows from our dvds. Then I watched an episode of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth