Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 13, 2023

Thursday 1-12-23 Booster, Dance & New Grand Champion Score

 

We had a cold windy day with the high of 61 degrees at 3:00. The wind was a strong north wind of 23 mph.

We started the day by attending Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips and one four couple tip with 12 participants. We had a super time.

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did today's event, which was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 27 minutes and 19 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. I played Angry Birds. 

I'm very excited. Playing pinball I got a new Grand Champion score of 31,755,510 on Tales of the Arabian Nights. The goal of the game is to collect seven jewels and battle the genie to free the princess. The princess was captured by the genie and put in a bottle. Once you get the jewels you have to defeat the genie. I collected all the jewels and went to battle with the genie. I got all the way to the end but the genie defeated me. So close, what a fun game. 

Playing Tales of the Arabian Nights

 

Old Grand Champion score

 

New Grand Champion score

Larry is working on some computer stuff. He got this huge file of some games and the computer he is running it on ran out of space. He ordered a new drive from Amazon and it didn't fit correctly, it fit fine in another computer and a backup device but there were components on it that did not allow it to sit flat in his laptop. He found a drive at Best Buy that will fit so we went to town to pick it up.

Before getting the drive we stopped by Walmart in Temple to do our weekly shopping. Next stop was The Home Depot to pickup a catch for the pinball machine legs. Then we walked over to Best Buy for the memory. Next stop was the Walmart in Belton to pick up a prescription for my tooth paste, we also got our third Covid booster shot. Then we walked across the parking lot to pick up out mail at the UPS Store.

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched the last episode of the third season of All Creatures Great & Small on PBS. Then we started to watch the third season of Vienna Blood on PBS, two episodes. Afterwards I watched Thor and an episode of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which kept me in 3rd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth