Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 27, 2023

Thursday 1-26-23 Dance, Puzzle & Having Fun

 

Just having fun

We had a great day of having fun

We started the day by attending Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called four tips of two couple C1 and one tip of four couple C1 with 13 participants. Dayle worked on virtual tag and left virtual tag. He put us in complex positions but we had fun. Larry danced with me and we had a great time dancing to Dayle and with friends.


I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the event, which was Event: Two Game Tango (10 Klondike and 10 Pyramid). It took me 1 hour, 54 minutes and 9 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.


We decided to take the Minnie back to storage. Once we put it away we plugged it in and setup the small heaters. Larry put the charger on the battery. Afterwards we went to the UPS Store to mail a package and pickup our mail.

Shirley gave me a jigsaw puzzle for Christmas, which is Puzz3D Traditional Collection. It's has 264 pieces but it's going to take some time because it's 3D. The puzzle came with directions on how to assemble it. It has five steps. Separate the waste pieces from the pieces to assemble. I did this before we went camping. Today I examined the pieces and separated the pieces by color. 

The waste pieces

 

The pieces to assemble

 

 

   Directions for puzzle

 

The puzzle I'm assembling

I played some pinball.

Larry spent the day working on the new mini computer. He installed a couple of pinball games on it to see how they run with the mini computer and small monitor. They worked great. Then he started working on his new project.

In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of the second season of Hope Street. Then I watched Hugo from our dvd collection. The movie was about a boy who lived in a clock and can fix anything. It's a good movie. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth