Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Saturday 1-21-23 Going Camping

 

Awesome Day

We had a busy day.

We haven't been on a camping trip since we got back from our fall trip in October. The next week is suppose to be beautiful with temperatures in the high 50's and 60s, there is a chance of rain on Tuesday, we decided to go camping. Larry got on the Texas state parks web site and made reservations for Meridian State Park for four nights. 

We went to the storage center and picked up the Minnie. On the way home Larry stopped and filled it with gas. About a month ago we had a really cold spell where temperatures were below freezing for a few day so we had drained and winterized the Minnie. When we got it home Larry parked it on the side of the house and filled the water tank and water heater. Then he ran the water through the pipes. Next he drove the Minnie to the front of the garage.

After getting home from our fall trip Larry did some maintenance on the Minnie but we didn't get around to washing her, she was filthy. It took us over two hours to wash it. There were a lot of bugs and we had to scrub them off. After washing and wiping it down Larry did the wheels. Now it looks good. 

Afterwards Larry plugged it into power and I turned on the refrigerator.

Next project was for me. I loaded up the clothes we were taking with us. Then I made the bed. I'll finish getting the Minnie ready in the morning.

I did a few loads of clothes, cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed the house. 

Doing chores

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Spider Adventures of 20 games. It took me 3 hours, 32 minutes and 30 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

In the evening we watched Men in Black 2 on dvd. Then I watched Finding Forrester on dvd. Afterwards I watched a couple episodes of Rockford Files.  

Relaxing in front of the television


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth