Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Monday 1-30-23 Dancing, Games & Keeping Warm

 

Cold Front

It was cold all day. The temperature started at 28 degrees and didn't get much warmer, it only got to 30 degrees. We stayed inside trying to keep warm.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 at 9:00 for an hour. Di called five tips with 20 participants. Di put us in challenging positions and walked us through the moves when necessary. We had a super time.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Pyramid). It took me 1 hour, 21 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

We played pinball games. I spent an hour or so playing Tron so I could post my high score.

Larry continued having fun with his new project. He is working on getting the buttons to work on various programs. It's very challenging and he is enjoying it a lot.

It was cold so I made a pasta bake to help warm up the house a bit.

Pasta Bake

In the evening we watched Thor: Ragnarok on dvd. Then I watched Fried Green Tomatoes on Freevee. I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.   


 Relaxing in front of the television


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth