Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Tuesday 1-31-23 Cold Day

 

Another cold day

Today's temperatures were the same as yesterday, it never got above freezing. It drizzled all day so with the low temperatures when it hit the ground it turned icy. 

I started the day out by making mini waffles using our Dash waffle maker. They came out good.

Dash waffle maker

 

A finished waffle

After breakfast I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 15 participants. Today's dance letter was K so Di and Terry called to songs, that started with the letter K. One song had cat in it, it spelled it with the letter K. Robin requested she called the move Mix so we got meow. When the dancers do some moves they make a noise to let other dancers where to go. Mix is a meow. Di did a super job of calling the move and meowing. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

While I danced Larry worked on some games.

After the dance we had lunch. Then I went and took a couple hour nap.

When I woke up I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. Today I did the event, which was Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 17 minutes and 19 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds games.

We played pinball games. Larry and I played Tron together and had fun. When Larry went back to his project I played some more Tron and other games. While I was playing Tron I got a new Grand Champion score, which was 25,140,660. This knocked me down to the #1 high score of 14,684,290. Now I can put my new high score on the challenge board. Larry has the #2 and #3 high score. We are having a great time playing pinball.

Tron playfield

 

Grand Champion score

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we relaxed in front of the television watching Thor: The Dark World. We didn't have it so we did a search to see where we could watch it. Larry found it was on Disney. We're not a member, the basic Disney channel with ads is $7.99 a month, Disney Plus without ads is $10.99. We decided to try Disney Plus for a month to see if we like it. It has a lot to offer in movies and series. Tonight we watched Thor: The Dark World. When Larry went to bed I watched the 2017 Beauty and the Beast. It's a musical starring Emma Watson (Belle) and Dan Stevens (Beast). Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I did 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth