Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 8, 2022

Sunday 8-7 Happy Sunday

 

I hope everyone had a fantastic day.

Larry made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. 

After breakfast Larry continued working on a crafting project. When he finished he read.

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 45 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. I did a few Sudoku games and played Angry Birds.

I also worked on my annual book.

Yesterday we rented Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore from Amazon. When you rent a movie from Amazon you can watch it as many times as you want for the next 48 hours. The 48 hours begins at the time you start watching. We enjoyed this movie so we watched it again tonight. 

After Larry went to bed I watched Batman Begins, one of our dvds. Then I watched the first episode of the third season of Bergerac on BritBox. 

I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with a total of 190,374 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth