Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 15, 2022

Sunday 8-14 Crafting, Gaming & Loren's Dance


 

When I woke up this morning I was surprised by Larry. He had gone to Top Donuts and bought breakfast. Thank you Honey.


Top Donuts

Larry spent the day crafting. He continued making the new bundle from Dreaming Tree.

Larry having fun paper crafting

While Larry was crafting I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 22 minutes and 42 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds. I also did a couple of Sudoku games.

In the evening I attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. Loren had been on vacation for three weeks and it was nice to see him and back to dancing to him. He called three tips of A2 with 13 participants and four tips of C1 Review with 12 participants. During the A2 tip he worked on Split Dixie Style to a Wave because we were having problems with it. He worked on Shoot & Little and Scoot & Plenty during the C1 tips. We didn't have any couples to pin tonight so it was a little more challenging to see where to be. I had a great time dancing to Loren and with friends.

Participants in the dance

 

Loren Smith

After the dance we watched an episode of Doc Martin. Then I watched Armageddon on dvd. It's was made in 1998 and is still a great movie. Then I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 26,500, which part me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 192,000 steps.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth