Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Tuesday 8-9 Boating, Dancing & Having Fun


 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day. 

We started the day out by going to Belton Lake. We were there for about an hour. While there we air chaired and floated. When we got to the lake there was only one trailer in the parking lot and a fishing boat on the ramp. There was a little breeze but the lake wasn't too rough. As we were putting the boat back on the trailer there was a family putting their boat in the lake. We had great time.

Boating on Belton Lake

I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 2:30 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 15 participants. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

While I danced Larry read.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 7 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I wrote the other day that Larry treated outside for bugs and he spot treated the kitchen. We try to minimize the use of chemicals indoors. Today when I was making lunch I opened my utensil drawer and there were a lot of ants. I emptied the drawer and Larry sprayed the drawer. The ants died instantly. I waited a bit before I wiped down the drawer and put the utensils back. We know that it will take a few days before the ants will be under control.

After treating for ants I did housework and laundry. 

Doing housework

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched an Amazon movie called The Last Bus. It was about an elderly man in England who made an adventure going back home. It was a good movie. Then we watched a couple of episodes of Doc Martin. Afterwards I watched The Dark Knight Rising on dvd. I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth