Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 22, 2022

Sunday 8-21 Continue Getting Ready

 

Laugh and have fun

We had a great day. The temperatures were in the low 90s with a lite breeze.

Larry started the day out by taking the motorcycle down the street to fill it up with gas. Then he put some fuel additive in it and took it for a short ride to mix it in the fuel.

When I woke up Larry was gone, he was taking the motorcycle for a ride. Before he left he had made pancakes for breakfast.

When he got back he filled the tires on the Minnie and checked the fluids

Larry wanted to fill the Minnie with propane and get a haircut. Before leaving the house Larry checked in at Great Cuts. First stop was at Great Cuts. While he was getting his haircut I walked to Walmart to pick up my prescription tooth paste. While in Walmart I picked up a couple of things. 

Larry getting a haircut

When I walked out of Walmart it was starting to sprinkle. By the time I got to Great Cuts Larry was finished getting his haircut. Next we went to Ace Hardware to fill the Minnie with propane. As the gentleman was filling the Minnie it started to rain harder. It was lunchtime so we stopped at Taco Bell for lunch and wait out the rain. By the time we got to the entrance we were drenched. When we finished lunch the rain had stopped.

Playing in the rain

When we got close to home we noticed it was completely dry, it hadn't rained there. When we got home Larry wiped down the Minnie. Afterwards I started loading the Minnie with the dry stuff.

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 18 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

We watched YouTube videos. I worked on my annual book.

In the evening we attended Loren Smith Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. Loren called three tips of A2 with 14 participants, two tips of C1 teach with 13 participants and two tips of C1 review with 13 participants. In between the tips dancers talked about going back to square dancing in person. Loren worked on Linear Action and Scoot & Plenty. We had a super time.

After the dance we watched an episode of Doc Martin. Then I watched Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi, this was the final movie of Star Wars. I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with 194,161 steps.

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth