Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, August 5, 2022

Thursday 8-4 Virtual Dance & Sundancers Tape Dance

 

Having fun with friends

We had a beautiful day.

When I woke up Larry had made Belgium waffles. 

Larry continued with his paper crafting, he has been working on some cards. 

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 17 minutes and 56 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. I did a couple of games of Sudoku. I played Angry Birds.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips and one four couple tip with 15 participants. We had a super time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers A2/C1 tape group. We danced the C1 session, it started at 5:00 for goes for an hour and a half. We had a full square and an extra person. The A2 session had the same amount of dancers. We were going to stay if they didn't have enough people. We had an outstanding time dancing with friends.

 

On the way home from the dance we stopped by HEB and did a little grocery shopping.

Grocery shopping

When we got home we watched YouTube videos. After Larry went to bed I watched Iron Man 2. Then I worked on my annual book. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth