Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Tuesday 8-16 Crafting, Gaming and Dancing

 


We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine. It got up to 100 degrees.

We started the day out by going to town. Yesterday, we received an e-mail from the UPS Store, that said we had a package. The package was from Shirley, it was our birthday gifts and fudge and Rice Krispy treats. After picking up our mail we went across the street to HEB to do a little grocery shopping. Then we went home.

Doing errands

Larry spent the day crafting.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 23 minutes and 59 seconds, which put me in 4th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds. I also worked on my annual book.

I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 2:30 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 12 participants. The only couple dancing was Di and Terry. Terry surprised us by calling a full square sequence. He usually only calls two couple sequences. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched two episodes of Doc Martin. When Larry went to bed I started watching Star Wars. I watched Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. Then I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth