Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, August 19, 2022

Thursday 8-18 Dancing & Playing Games

 

We had a great day. 

We started the day out by going to Walmart to pickup a few things.

After taking a day off of dancing we went back dancing. We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called four two couple tips with 16 participants and one four couple tip with 15 participants. Dayle helped us get to the correct place by cueing when possible. We had a great time dancing to Dayle and with friends. 

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Spider). It took me took me 1 hour, 17 minutes and 10 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. I played Angry Birds. Then I worked on my annual book.

While I played games Larry read.

My niece Ashley wrote us an e-mail. Larry had made and sent them a layered paper crafted camping scene that included their RV.  She said it made her day. She and her husband Chase bought the RV a couple of years ago, they did a marvelous job of rebuilding it to fit their needs. Larry thought it would be nice to send them a special picture of it in a frame. He built it using his Cameo and it came out beautifully.

 

Layered Paper Project with Ashley and Chase's RV in it

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called Queen Marie. It was about Queen Maire, who was the Queen of Romania and how she fought for her country after the Germans had destroyed it during World War I. It was good but a little hard to follow, when the actors spoke Romanian you had to read the subtitles. Afterwards we watched an episode of Doc Martin. After Larry went to bed I watched Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth