Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Tuesday 8-2 Dancing & Taking the Minnie for a RIde

 

We had a very nice Tuesday.

Larry started the day out by baking cinnamon rolls. 

It's the beginning of the month and there are a few things Larry does every month. One of them is to take the Minnie out for a ride, so off to the storage center we went. We took the Minnie out of storage and started the generator. Then we went for a short ride, around 15 miles. He does this to keep everything working. While going on a ride he runs the generator for the same reason. Everything ran perfectly. Then we put it back in storage.

Larry also backs up our computer every month. He backs it up locally and to the cloud. We have records and photos that go back decades that we would hate to lose so better safe than sorry.

On the way home we stopped by Walmart to fill up the car with fuel.

Back at the house I vacuumed. I finished in time to attend Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. They took turns calling five tips with 15 participants. Larry and I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.


  

After lunch I played games. Before going to bed I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 56 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds. I did a couple of games of Sudoku. 

While I played games Larry read.

In the evening we finished up Press on PBS. It was a six hour mini series about two competing newspapers in the U.K., the Harold and Post. It was a great series. Then I watched Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade. Then I an episode of Rockford FIles. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

We spent the day having fun.

Just having fun



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth