Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 29, 2022

Sunday 8-28 Still in Fort Garland

 

We woke up to 51 degrees inside the Minnie, with a few blankets it was a great temperature for sleeping. I decided to make pancakes so this heated the Minnie right up. I'm a slow learner, when cooking pancakes in a cast iron skillet I usually have the flame too high and they tend to burn but today I remembered to turn the flame to medium and they came out great. I love my stove and oven because they work with propane and on a cool morning it heats the Minnie up and we don't have to start the furnace. I didn't get out of the 70s, perfect temperature

We didn't too much. Larry setup the solar panels so we had a plenty of power. I was able to play my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong from yesterday and today. I was able to play today's Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 42 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games.

While I played games Larry read. I ended up doing 26,000 steps by walking twice, an hour and a half each time. I completed the rest of the steps by doing them in place behind the Minnie. I ended up in 5th place in my group for the week with the total of 177,542. I'm happy I reached my weekly goal.

I walked to Dollar General to pickup dessert, an ice cream sandwich and a Snickers Ice Cream Bar. 

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth