Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Wednesday 8-24 Ready To Go

 

Awesome day

We had another busy day finishing getting ready for our trip. We're so excited.

We started the day out by going to town. First stop was the post office to stop delivery of our mail. Next stop was the UPS Store to pick up our mail and let them know we were going out of town. On the way home we stopped by Jack & Jill Donuts.

Breakfast and Snack

When we got home Larry loaded the motorcycle on the carrier. I held it while he strapped it down. Then he covered it and strapped down the cover. The motorcycle is ready to go.

While he did this I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed. Today I did the Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 18 minutes and 4 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. Then I moved on to Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

After lunch I went back to work on getting the Minnie ready to go. I finished loaded it up and made the bed. In the morning I just have to put a few more items in the refrigerator.

In the afternoon we took the truck and went to Walmart to recycle the old oil from the Minnie. We also stopped by Goodwill to drop off an item.

Afterwards I did my housework. I dusted, vacuumed and washed the floors. Then I did laundry. While the laundry was washing I made a bake to take with us on our trip. The leftover we had for dinner.


 Housework

In the evening we watched Doc Martin. Then I watched The Bourne Ultimatum. Afterwards I finished watching the 5th season of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth